Digital clock

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What Happened Over MY 7th Grade Year

What Happened Over MY 7th Grade Year
By Jewel Brown
Final Blog- 5-28-13


What happened in my 2013, 7th grade school year...

• There was a shooting at the New Orleans "Mother Day" Parade and 19 were injured.

• There was a shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School that killed about 20 children.

• There was a huge hurricane named Sandy.

• In 2012 most people thought that the world was going to end on December 21, 2013

• I turned 13 years old.

• I was on the Volleyball and Basketball school team.

• I took an advanced math class (Pre-Algebra)

• The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn- Part 2 wins worst picture at the 33rd Golden Raspberry Awards

• The North Koreans ruler is talking about a nuclear war with U.S.A. 

• This would be my first blog that I have actually ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment