Digital clock

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Student Blogging Challenge #8

Student Blogging 
Challenge #8
Favorites

Here is a list of my favorite things just about myself.

1. My favorite kinds of music of 85's-90's, rap, and country (No, Taylor Swift is NOT country).

2.  My favorite movies are "Grown Ups" and "21 Jump Street".

3. My favorite colors are Green Orange and Teal.

4. My favorite cartoon is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Spongebob Squarepants.

5. My favorite animals are Elephant, Zebra, and Hippo

6. My favorite blog that I did was what my favorite animals were.

7. My favorite article of clothing is underwear because it saves me from a lot of embarrassing moments.

8. My favorite subject is choir because I like to make noise.

9. My favorite family member is my mom.

10. My favorite TV station is Nickeloden.

1. My favorite kinds of music of 85's-90's, rap, and country (No, Taylor Swift is NOT country). I really like music from 10-20 years ago because it had a story to tell or it was deep. Nowadays people sing and its just about how you loved somebody after 20 minutes of knowing them and then you are so heartbroken because they broke up, also a lot of great musicians and bands were in the 85-90s. I like the way rap is because I don't like hearing somebody sing the same lyrics over and over, with rap they don't repeat themselves as much. I like country because it tells a deep story but I prefer older country because now people think that Taylor Swift is country and it must be awful to be deaf and blind.

2. My favorite movies are "Grown Ups" and "21 Jump Street". I love comedies and I love laughing and thats why these 2 are my favorite movies. Now I'm not one of those typical girls that only likes 21 Jump Street because of Channing Tatum, I actually didn't even know who Channing Tatum was until my friend explained it to me then I realized that, thats who Channing Tatum was. What I really like is the actors in Grown Ups; my favorite actors are Chris Rock and Adam Sandler. I am super excited for when Grown Ups 2 comes out! I think that I am going to see it with a lot of my friends.

3. My favorite colors are Green Orange and Teal. I really like orange because it is so vibrant, exciting and so a lot of things that I like are orange; Campfires, Clown Fish, Orange Juice, etc. I also really like Green because its a pretty cool color but I think that it looks better as a neon color and I don't really like dark green that much. I have always liked teal but I really like it because it is the color of my grandmother's cancer ribbion. I think that colors are a great way to express yourself and can really show people who you are hence the phrase "true colors".

4. My favorite cartoon is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Spongebob Squarepants. I wasn't even sure if I should put this on my blog because I really could talk about cartoons all day. I watch Spongebob Squarepants everyday and I watch the episodes from 1999 and the episode from 2013. Now for TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) there is a season from the 90's, a season from the early 2000's, and a season starting in 2012. I love cartoons and I don't see whats not to like about cartoons. Cartoons are pretty awesome and the commercials that are played are pretty interesting unlike ABC.

5. My favorite animals are Elephant, Zebra, and Hippo. If you haven't been to my blog before you should watch blog #4. It was my favorite and I really enjoyed blogging about animals. I like the elephant because its really powerful and I really like them when they don't have tusk. (I don't know why but I just do) I also like Zebra's because they are like horses (Which I love) but they are white with black strips or black with white strips; so it keeps kind of like a mystery going. I like Hippo's but I mostly love baby hippo's because they are really cute. It is really bad that I live in America and those animals are not.

6. My favorite blog that I did was what my favorite animals were (Challenge Number 4). I made an iMovie and then I uploaded it to youtube.com and then embed it on my blog. I liked it and I didn't to the traditional blog so I thought that it was pretty cool. I talked about animals a lot because I want to be a Zoo Keeper. I think that if I was going to have a personal blog I wouldn't make list and stuff. I would probably just make iMovie's and cool 21 Century tools.

7. My favorite article of clothing is underwear because it saves me from a lot of embarrassing moments. Now I wasn't sure if I should put this in here because some people might think that it is inappropriate  but its only inappropriate if you make it. Anyway I'm not about to say something really awkward or anything so keep reading this paragraph. One reason that I like underwear because it saves me from a lot of embarrassing moments is that once I was running down the stairs- at school- and I tripped on my sweatpants and my pants fell down about to my lower thighs. Now since I was wearing underwear I wasn't extremely embarrassed but I still was. Another example is that once I was running upstairs and I tripped on my sweatpants and I fell, so I pants myself and I face planted. I'm a pretty awkward person.

8. My favorite subject is choir because I like to make noise. I really like to sing and that's what you do in choir. I think that choir is okay but I really like Mrs. Brennan (The choir teacher) so it makes choir pretty awesome. We have to do worksheets and test about musical periods and composers and a lot about notes. Some people think that all we do in choir is just sing but we have to do a lot of practicing and exercise when we dance. It gets really old having to sing the same song over and over but we have to make it look like its really exciting and we love the song. I'm in mixed choir which is choir for girls and boys; I like it better than girls choir because I'm not really girly and in mixed choir you don't have to do a lot of girly moves.

9. My favorite family member is my mom. My mom is really awesome. I really like her because she is always caring and we spend a lot of time together. This Mother's Day I bought her flowers all by myself. I usually just give her a hand made present or something that dad gets her and slaps my name on it but lets not get into that. I think that we have a closer bond than most families. We trust each other and we never lie to each other because thats just how we roll. :)

10. My favorite TV station is Nickeloden. I like really everything on Nick. The shows, the commercials  the website, everything! I like other stations too but Nick is just that much better. I have been on Nick.com before and I do play a lot of games. I don't like all the shows on Nick but the majority is pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment