Digital clock

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Student Blogging Challenge #10

Student Blogging 
Challenge #10
Favorites



How many posts did you write?

This would be my 10 blog that I have uploaded. So I have completed them all, but they are made in different styles. (Lists, Bolted, Paragraph, etc.)

How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?

All of my blogs were a mixture of school based, my interest and challenges. I wouldn't have done any of the blogs if they weren't school based (I'm not a fan of blogging) so I incorporated some school but I kept my interest and wrote about what I like when I could.

How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?

I usually received a few comments on each blog that I did. Some I got a conversation going with people overseas and others I just looked at and replied. I had 8 different countries check out my blog, so that was pretty cool.

Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?

I had a few ties in most comments but I'm pretty sure that Student Challenge #4 had the most comments (2) because it was different from the rest of the other blogs.

Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?

My favorite that I have written was Challenge Number 8. I didn't like that we had to write 10 paragraphs but I like talking about my favorites. I think that it would have been better if we didn't have to write 10 paragraphs.

Did you change blog themes at all and why?

I changed the theme once; it was from black with blue to orange with green. I changed them because it was hard to locate things in black and also because my favorite colors are green and orange.

How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?

I have 7. I believe that's a good number to have considering 2 of them are links, 3 are mandatory (badge, avatar, and translation) and 1 of them is the time.

How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?

9

No comments:

Post a Comment